SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43x to CA?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Glock 43x to CA? Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted
Somehow not long after the state banned Glocks entirely, based on the cruciform trigger bar, Glock added the Glock 43x CA to the roster in California. Not really sure what this ultimately looks like, but this is great news and I will definitely get one if it’s not completely obliterated.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/ce...dguns/recently-added




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...
 
Posts: 2789 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I know. I have an original 43X MOS so I'd like a second.



 
Posts: 1997 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Doesn’t the 43x still have the cruciform trigger bar? I’m pretty confused on what’s going on and I can’t find anything online showing what this is. They can slap on the stupid mag disconnect and LCI or CLI whatever CA went with, but ya still puzzled.




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...
 
Posts: 2789 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
A new design which meets CA DOJ requirements was submitted and approved.
 
Posts: 718 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Well that’s pretty apparent haha curious in the details.




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...
 
Posts: 2789 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43x to CA?

© SIGforum 2026