SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where to buy spring kits for SIG P-series classics?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy spring kits for SIG P-series classics? Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted
These kits used to be $26 from the SIG website and I don't see them anywhere, nor on any of the parts resellers' sites. I need to rehab an old P220 and P226, the former having been ridden hard and put away wet. Do I have to buy all this stuff piecemeal now?

Posts: 3534 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Wolff springs

https://www.gunsprings.com/

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3382 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Oh man, I don't know how I missed that. I could not find it on my own. Looks like they've about doubled in price since I last bought one.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links. Does the P229 9mm kit also fit the P228?

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try topgun supply.

Posts: 268 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Midwest Gun works and Osage County guns usually have kits and springs.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Topgunsupply is showing them in stock for $48.95
Link for 220
Link for 226
I've purchased from them many times and I've always been happy. They also have individual parts.

Sig has them in their webstore for $49.99
Link for 220
Link for 226

Posts: 4587 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Biden inflation. Price in 2014 from Top Gun:

220-45-PKIT SIG P220 .45 PARTS KIT $22.95

228-9-PKIT SIG P228 9mm PARTS KIT $22.95

Posts: 1920 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post