SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Binary trigger in MCX Rattler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Binary trigger in MCX Rattler Login/Join 
posted
I’m considering a binary trigger in my MCX Rattler but have some questions for anyone who has successfully done this, or who has tried and failed. First question: which binary trigger were you successful or unsuccessful with? Second question: is the Parker Machine MCX trip bar necessary for the latest generation Franklin Armory binary? I have viewed the information available on YouTube and am seeing a lot of conflicting information.

Posts: 135 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't tried it. The FPS on the MCX limits it to a few triggers, unless you get the G lever which works with Geissele. The profile on the Franklin seems like it should work though. I have one in an AR lower. But MCX's and especially MPX's are trigger killers so I would want something that is specifically designed for an MCX.

I am trying the Timney DH3 2-stage in mine. 0.5 lb 1st stage and adjustable 2nd from 1-2.5 lb. Total of 1.5 to 3.0 lbs. Might not need a binary with this thing...

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. I’ll look at the Timney if I conclude the binary isn’t a good idea.

Posts: 135 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: October 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post