Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wood Grips Login/Join 
Picture of Makoman
posted
I just purchased a P220R Nitron. Consider myself fortunate since these appear to have been disontinued. That said, I like wood grips on my guns. Any out there besides those made by Nill and Hogue?

Posts: 206 | Location: Democratik Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia | Registered: January 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Makoman:
Any out there besides those made by Nill and Hogue?

Hogue (+1 mention for being an awesome company)
Marschal
Bestpistolgrips
Grips4u
Sig themselves
Altamont
Armory craft? Not sure they make wood

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bestpistolgrips

I just went through the list and Bestpistolgrips seems to be the best, but they also seem to be overseas.

Has anyone used them recently???
Just concerned about packages actually making it from overseas.

Posts: 166 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve used Grips4u 3 times, never an issue with them.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Forget Marschal grips... they don't stand behind their product (their return policy is a no-return policy) and the two grips I ordered years ago fit neither my P225 or P226, respectively. They were so far off that I ended up using them as kindling in my fireplace.

Had 1 wood grip from Grips4U and thought they were flimsy.

Bestpistolgrips are nice. I also recommend Hogue and Altamont. Can't go wrong with either of those three IMHO.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post