SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Struck Rhodium this afternoon.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Struck Rhodium this afternoon. Login/Join 
posted
Went to the indoor range as usual on Friday and there was a nice Sig P239 in Sig 357 in the used window, $500. I just could not resist it.

Posts: 1246 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8759 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Nice, that's a tough deal to pass up

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P239 chambered in .357. One sweet combination. Nice!

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Plain Cliff:
P239 chambered in .357. One sweet combination. Nice!

Aye, that.

Now, the search for extra magazines begins.

Try ebay.
I see some there, if its true.

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see Midwest Gun Works has the .357 Sig magazines in stock for $27 each. I just bought 2 of the 9mm ones this week from them.

Good luck.

g

Posts: 24 | Location: Middle America | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
That was a great deal. I would like to find one of those.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Perhaps the most useful chambering for that pistol..

Posts: 13789 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^THE most useful chambering for ANY Pistol for which it is/was available IMO... Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8759 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^THE most useful chambering for ANY Pistol for which it is/was available IMO... Cool

Love m8ne in P320, but feeding it is another story.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Congrats. 40sw mags will works as well for the range.

Posts: 3478 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mgw for mags for sure, grabbed 7 when i picked up my 239 in 357. Next item is a new rcs as the 357 is hard on those. Great pickup.

Posts: 1620 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post