SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I want an optic on my 43x and 48 but then I can’t carry them in my SSII
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want an optic on my 43x and 48 but then I can’t carry them in my SSII Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
I love my Milt Sparks SSIIs. I love them so much that I have been holding off putting optics on my carry guns. Am I crazy?

As far as I know MS doesn’t make the SSII to accommodate optics.

Anyone else have this issue? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just notch the kydex out for the optic, should be easy

Posts: 3372 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I thought Sparks only made leather holsters?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8033 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Milt Sparks SSII

This is leather he's talking about, but he's in luck because MS does make special builds for optics.

"Optic ready holsters can be made to order. Please call our shop for more details."

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
What!?!? How’d I miss that!?

Thank you. I’ll be making a call!

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
quote:
Milt Sparks SSII

This is leather he's talking about, but he's in luck because MS does make special builds for optics.

"Optic ready holsters can be made to order. Please call our shop for more details."

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Imagine every holster maker is doing units with provisions for Optics, considering the growth of the product use on handguns...

Posts: 23590 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Well, after I whined on here I actually went to the MS website. It's only $5 for an SSII with an RMR cut!

Although, I'll have to buy new holsters. I guess I could always sell the ones I have....