SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    my 228 nickel has arrived and its glorious! :)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my 228 nickel has arrived and its glorious! :) Login/Join 
Picture of bolo4tom
posted
the auction house finally sent out my 228N and it arrived this evening. Ive not even had an opportunity to wipe it down yet. Its in absolute pristine condition, does appear unfired, aside from the factory test firing. Box is in great condition and even has the original bill of sale from 2 Oct 1993. So glad I spent the $$$ on this 228!! Couldn't be happier with this one. **eta** I have a new phone and have not figured out the camera yet, so the color may be 'off' in some pics.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
That looks awesome bolo!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
That looks awesome bolo!

thank you!

posted Hide Post
What a beauty.....you lucked out with that one, congrats.

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Doesn't get any better than that. Cool

Q

Posts: 26453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Aw come on, admit it. You saw a DeLorian parked out by the street and Mr. Fusion was ready...

Looks like a new one! Fantastic!

Posts: 9166 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
WOW!! That's the most pristine nickel SIG I've ever seen. Absolutely gorgeous!! Well done Bolo Smile

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1314 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wait,I can't find my sunglasses,its a looker!

Posts: 101 | Registered: January 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
thanks guys, just had to share. pretty excited bout this one

Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Gorgeous!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Wow very nice, great find.

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wowza!

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!

Posts: 12724 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I collect nickel Smiths, but you have a nice looking Sig. I had a two tone 220 once, but sold it.

I am 18th MP BDE also. Landed in Vietnam 49 years ago yesterday.

Posts: 5627 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
#WINNING!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
That's a looker, have fun with it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful P228!

It's not for me tho...I'd shoot the snot out of her and end up losing the box! Big Grin

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations on a nice addition.

Posts: 2218 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
That gun has a major problem. It's too pretty and pristine to shoot Smile

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post