SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P320 XFull today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P320 XFull today Login/Join 
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted
Found a fully stocked gun store today and walked out with a P320 XFull. Came with 3 17 rd mags for 589 new so not terrible.

This version has the full size slide and Carry version of the X series grip - slightly shorter than full at the muzzle.

The trigger was nice as some here mentioned. The flat version in it was fine. I really didn’t notice an issue with the shape.

It came with X-ray sights. The tiny short U version was on the rear. The rear may get changed. Something needs adjusting as 4 people shot it low and left. I love the classic dotted I sights, so a total change may be needed. It also has the removable plate for optics.

The medium X grip seems fine but it feels larger than my 229. My fingers wrap the 229 more. I may try the small or the stock contour since they fairly reasonable.

With 17 rd mags, it eats ammo fast. Overall it is nicely balanced and comes right back on target.

The Italian mags functioned perfectly but they seem to be made from a lighter metal.

All 200 rounds of WWB and some Tula went bang.

My friend got a Gen 5 26 today and I really liked the orange front sight on it. I may look at a Sig version. Picks up better shooting outdoors I think.

Posts: 17901 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Congrats on an excellent Sig purchase! Great price given the current environment.

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's the normal price for them, but I haven't seen one come with 3 magazines, so I'd say you did pretty well.

Posts: 1900 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post