SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holsters for G48
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holsters for G48 Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Looking for an IWB holster for my G48. Prefer snaps or a clip to belt loops

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
J and M. Tenicor is pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7963 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JM Custom

Posts: 14 | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found quite a few with a Google search. I guess it all depends on what you like.
Kydex, leather or a hybrid. I have not purchased one yet as my 48 is still being shot with FMJ and hollow points to make sure it's good.
Still OWB with the weather and I have about 2 months yet before I switch to IWB.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
TT Gunleather just posted the G48 with and without CT laser. Vedder is also making holsters for the G48. That might be the quickest choice for a decent quality Kydex.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Muddy River Tac is a nice/relatively inexpensive holster make, with quick turn around.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a jm custom kydex for appendix carry with a wedge. Should be about a week.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
My Ozarks Holster Company G43 holster fits the G48 just fine. Give Dustin a call.

Edit: it *almost* fits fine. The muzzle end needs to be opened up just a tad to accommodate the longer slide. I imagine Dustin will have no issue making that adjustment. I have an email out to him but no reply, for a week. He must be busy!

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered and received this Com-Tac and just love it. I have an identical one for my 1911 Commander as well. I would post a picture but I don't know how??

https://comp-tac.com/mtac-prem...id-holster-comp-tac/

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pursuing the wicked
Picture of rangemaster
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email....

Posts: 1621 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: December 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the Chiefs of Police that I shoot with carries his in a Detroit Holster Metro. It can be worn both IWB and OWB. Detroit has an interesting clip for OWB carry that allow the holster to be easily removed and put back on.

http://www.detroitholster.com/...etro-premium-owbiwb/

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
I will probably be ordering something from TT Gunleather for mine.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
I'm most likely going to get a G-Code Incog for mine. I use the Incog for my G19 AIWB.

Posts: 7425 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rangemaster:
Sent you an email....

Sorry for the delay... Responded

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Holy hell. $80 for kydex holsters? At that price, I'd rather spend a little bit more and get leather.

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe kydex is much thinner. But there’s just something about steel/aluminum frame and leather combo.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post