SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Boresight Solutions Razorback
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Boresight Solutions Razorback Login/Join 
posted
I’m not sure if this is the right category, but does anyone else have the P365 or 365XL modules with a Razorback?

If so, do you notice a difference? I have the 365 module, but I haven’t had enough time on the range with it to really see if I like it or not.

Posts: 361 | Location: Keystone State | Registered: December 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
I have not 365 razor back but I have had the razor back on a Glock 19 and I loved it. I have seen pictures of the 365 razor back and it looks great.

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Idk if it’s worth $265.

Posts: 2304 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a gen3 g19 Ben did for me with a Razorback and love it. I think he has 2 versions of the Razorback. Drop Ben an email or message if you have any questions. He’s a great guy to deal with if you have any questions.

Posts: 270 | Location: South Florida  | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I didn't know what you guys are talking about. So, I went a look. Man, $316 for a fancied up plastic grip module? Eek

Q

Posts: 26421 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post