SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Manufacturing date on Sig 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Manufacturing date on Sig 365 Login/Join 
posted
Almost every store, around here, are now selling them for $499, and I also am seeing quite a few used ones for sale.
Does anyone know how to tell when it was manufactured, going by the serial number?
I apologize if the answer is already here, somewhere. My computer search skills suck.

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The build date is on the box.

Posts: 19 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm, I guess that I don’t remember seeing any build dates on either of the boxes from my Xfives. Eek

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look for a serial number in the upper 200’s. It will be fresh.

Posts: 19 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks