SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365XL and Romeo Zero??
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

365XL and Romeo Zero?? Login/Join 
posted
Got my 365XL last July 2019, have not shot it yet because I am waiting for the 10 round clips to become available? Still waiting, Unfortanatly I live in NJ only alloud 10 rounders.

Ordered a Romeo Zero for it in Sept 2019 from Optics Planets, they send me a email every month and say soon? still waiting for that also??
Yes these 2 items were my first experience with Sig, I own all Smith&Wesson and Walthers pistols. Looking like this will be my last Sig and last order ever from Optics Planet

Posts: 13 | Registered: June 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order 10 round magazines instead Wink and order your Romeo from someone who has it in stock. Problem solved.

Posts: 3875 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered my romeozero direct from Sig. Waited two weeks and got it about 1 month ago

Posts: 173 | Location: Hills of Appalachia | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:
Order 10 round magazines instead Wink and order your Romeo from someone who has it in stock. Problem solved.

you tell me where to order 10 round mags for 365xl and I will order.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rbdjr:
quote:

really that easy? they been out of stock? ck the sig sight out of stock. like I said Last sig product I will ever buy! called them many times and they are very short and tell me to be more patient? poor customer service, if there is a problem with the product admit it and I would feel better but the song and dance gets old!

posted Hide Post
If anyone finds a zero I would be happy to know, been waiting, not near as long is the op though

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would suggest waiting for the Romeo Zero to show up in quantity and get some reviews from the usual suspects. I would also strongly consider the upcoming Holosun 507K and 407K. I would not be surprised if they were to market before the Romeo Zero.

Also, consider ordering a standard P365 grip frame and the accompanying ten round magazines. Obviously you lose the little bit longer grip, but you'll at least get to shoot the gun.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reference Romeo Zero

I believe it's made by Shield. (UK)
Now the Shield RMS (for double stack pistols) and
the Shield RMSc (for single stack pistols) is one fantastic red dot. Zero it and that's it! No Off or On buttons and the brightness (size) of the dot changes instantly according to the atmosphere.
However, like Apple stuff the price is the same wherever you buy it. $400
Brownells is the official distributor in the United States for Shied sights.
Shield made the sights for Brit's military and Special Forces for thirty years before deciding about 36 months ago to sell commercially.
I have two of them.
Check out the Shield RMSc for the P363 XL.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, I have a PPS M2 with RMSc on it I like it, shoots well, no troubles with optic, they say it can be scratched easily? Mine has only been shot at range dozen times, want to compare it to the sig365XL with the romeo zero, will see if the optic ever gets shipped from OPTIC PLANET??

I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

really that easy? they been out of stock? ck the sig sight out of stock. like I said Last sig product I will ever buy! called them many times and they are very short and tell me to be more patient? poor customer service, if there is a problem with the product admit it and I would feel better but the song and dance gets old!

Easy there, don’t be so argumentative. He was talking about your use of the word clip vs magazine. It’s kind of a thing around here and for good reason. Clips feed magazines, magazines feed guns most of the time. Some guns are fed by clips we know but the XL is not one of those.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK YES! just got a email from Opticsplanet and the Romeo Zero just has been shipped! not bad, Sept 1rst 2019 ordered it, and shipped March 14 2020, Im just happy its coming!
Now if Sig would make 10 round Magazine for 365XL available would be perfect! Just epoxied in a spacer in the 12 round mag till I get get official 10 round, dont think NJ accepts a epoxy mag as being legal ?

posted Hide Post
Just picked up a Holosun 407k from Osage County for $159.00 plus $10.00 shipping.
On sale for 24 hrs

Posts: 118 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post