SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Spectre Comp slides now available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Spectre Comp slides now available Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted
They aren't cheap though.

Per sig "Compatible with all P365 9mm models and configurations with the following accompanying items: 3.1" non-ported barrel, and a P365XL recoil spring assembly."

https://www.sigsauer.com/promo...il&utm_source=Eloqua

I've been interested in this gun but not at the money they want. Whole guns are going for a hair over $1300 around me.

I'd consider one of the slides if they were like $300 but at $500 I think I'll pass.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a freaking joke. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Wow! What a freaking joke. Roll Eyes
F'real! I have 2 P365's and paid less than that for each of them.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I paid 1099 for an entire Spectre Comp. If you but that slide for 500, add 150 for a barrel, 35 for a RSA you get the rest of the gun for 415 bucks. Hmmm. The real problem is the Spectre Comp is overpriced. Yet nice. Lol

500 isn’t a smart price. I also hate the fact that they only come with suppressor height sights. This is a subcompact gun, who wants suppressor height sights?

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
With the 320 and 365 model ranges SIG has finally broken through with outstanding service and defensive pistols that are reasonably affordable*.
I guess the next frontier for them will have to be affordable conversion kits, parts, and so forth. C'mon, guys, you can do it!

*No matter how often my cheap self curses MAP anyway.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the 365X slide with Elite red dot yesterday. I am not cancelling my order.

Posts: 710 | Registered: November 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Personally, I'd just tie my slide to the back of a truck and drag it down a gravel road.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
Personally, I'd just tie my slide to the back of a truck and drag it down a gravel road.

While I wouldn't pay that price, it is the comp model which dragging down the road is not going to yeald.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Misanthropic Philanthrope
Picture of MWC
posted Hide Post
Up yours, SIG! For that price you could include the barrel and recoil spring at the very least. This is SIG's bullshit marketing strategy that is completely turning me off! Mad

Posts: 6772 | Registered: June 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PMM Comp and Barrel. Goes on sale for $319 sometimes. Better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXBowMbQHr8

Posts: 6 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not better. More reasonably priced definitely.

I bought the full gun. The integral comp is nice. I’ve got a Roland Special-ish gun. I hate the whole threaded barrel + comp combo. Not because it doesn’t work but because I like to take my guns apart occasionally.

This is an elegant solution. It’s also nice that they separated the optics plate.

500 is nuts. Totally agree. You’d have to be an idiot to buy a Spectre Comp. I am that idiot. lol

Posts: 7348 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

This!!!

Posts: 418 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post