SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    German Geiger GRP 9mm pistol...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

German Geiger GRP 9mm pistol... Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
BTW, bac, I see that you use ImageShack to host your photos, as do I. It appears to me that you upload reduced-size photos for posting purposes.

But that’s unnecessary. For posting, you can simply specify the size of your choice for a posted image. Take a look at this photo, for example:

“Quote” this post to see the ImageShack specifications of the photo. Note the “760x570” field. When I copied the URL, from the “FORUM” URL selection, that field was the default “150x100” before I edited it.

It’s much easier to keep track of your uploaded photos when there’s only one (full resolution) instance of each.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
My your S&Ws are beautiful bac. I have never seen a registered magnum with a long barrel. Look at all the little features performed on those guns. Gun craft of a different era.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
My your S&Ws are beautiful bac. I have never seen a registered magnum with a long barrel. Look at all the little features performed on those guns. Gun craft of a different era.

Thanks

That’s 8.75”, which was the longest offered. The other is 3.5”, which was the shortest. They were available in quarter inch increments between those two extremes.

Posts: 1324 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I’ve always digged the Korriphila HSP and roller delayed action in it.

As always I do so enjoy your posts and pictures.

Chris

Thanks Chris

Yes they are extremely fine pistols. I don’t shoot them these days due to the super high value, coupled with the fact that they can’t be fixed if a part breaks. They are very accurate, however.

posted Hide Post
Hello --- I was hoping to chat briefly and privately with regard to Geigers. If you might be amenable to same, could you email Margie in Myersville ? She'll cheerfully provide my contact info.

Posts: 2 | Location: Granite state | Registered: August 10, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeeTwoTen7:
Hello --- I was hoping to chat briefly and privately with regard to Geigers. If you might be amenable to same, could you email Margie in Myersville ? She'll cheerfully provide my contact info.

I don't have her direct contact, but I have no problem discussing the Geiger.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeeTwoTen7:

You need to put your email in your Profile page, so other members can contact you and discuss whatever, especially since you posted your interest in some items that were listed in the Classifieds.

Q

Posts: 26388 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
That is probably the most German looking German thing I’ve ever seen. Those folk know how to machine some steel. Very nice.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post

Posts: 622 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Thanks for that!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good old days of The Rug, when guns were unusual. Now poor Bac is reduced to ordering stuff out of a catalog.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Watson:
The good old days of The Rug, when guns were unusual. Now poor Bac is reduced to ordering stuff out of a catalog.

Well Jim, there’s only so many unusual guns to buy. I just keep them in a vault and focus on my shooters Wink

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by copaup:
That is probably the most German looking German thing I’ve ever seen. Those folk know how to machine some steel. Very nice.

Thanks

It’s a very finely made pistol. Like a work of art

Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
That's beautiful. Excellent and unique piece.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post