SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My Walther Addiction Continues
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Walther Addiction Continues Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The HK P30 is a perfect weapon. It's on par with the Sig 228, even though it's a different animal all together.

I had a VP9 and it was a nice pistol. A VERY nice pistol. Every bit as good as the Walther. I hated the slide grip extension, so I took it off. I wish I had never sold it.

The Walther P99/PPQ series are damn fine pistols. I had a P99/QA in 40 that I traded in because I hated the 40 cal so badly. It had the most irritating recoil of any weapon I have ever owned. It didn't hurt to shoot, it just had a terrible muzzle flip that made follow up shots SLOW. I can shoot my Desert Eagle quicker.

This one is in 9mm, so I will try it out this weekend and see how it is.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I too had a Walther addiction that started in the early 60's when one could buy WWII surplus handguns in actual surplus stores cheap! Lugers, Nambus, P38s, C96 brooms, Webley revos, etc. were easy to get for prices that today would cause one to seriously work on building that #@&%$ time machine.
Around 1986 a friend since 5th grade gave me a 1941 numbers matching, with all Nazi markings P38 for helping him sell his whole gun collection before he left to live in Germany.

While the P38 is in Standard Lung Blower 9mm I had to get a more modern Walther in Super Ultra Lung Blower caliber...

The PPQ is one of the best shooting .45s I ever owned.

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post