SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    need 15 rd cz 75b mags for colorado resident
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

need 15 rd cz 75b mags for colorado resident Login/Join 
Picture of keltoi
posted
I need to find a resource for CZ75b 15 round magazines because I live in Colorado with a 15 round magazine limit. Thank you for your information

Posts: 630 | Location:  | Registered: December 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Jensen Arms in Loveland or Henning's Shop in Longmont.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote LLC. I believe he is a member and sells in the classified section.

CZ Part# CZ 11100

CZ 15 Round Mags

Posts: 85 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I picked up a couple of the mags from Greg. They are tight in the pre b 75 but fit fine in my modern 75bd. 14 rounder is too short.

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by keltoi:
I need to find a resource for CZ75b 15 round magazines because I live in Colorado with a 15 round magazine limit. Thank you for your information

What part of CO? If you're in Denver/highlands Ranch, Triple J off 470 and broadway usually has CZ stuff.

Posts: 573 | Location: Colorado | Registered: July 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
You guys are still stuck with the 15 round limit? I figured that would've been repealed by now!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post