SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W model 17. Update. New grips installed pictures of 4
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W model 17. Update. New grips installed pictures of 4 Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is a beauty.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Thank you,

Took it to the range. Everything works well put about 50 rounds through it a soft shooting gun no doubt with all that heft.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Thank you,

Took it to the range. Everything works well put about 50 rounds through it a soft shooting gun no doubt with all that heft.

AND, just think of how much money we saved you instead of buying the Glock. .22 LR is so cheap compared to centerfire ammo that the money you spend on it doesn't even count!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Received a great package today from Beltfed21

A set of target grips for the 17. I can’t thank him enough for his generosity they
Make the gun look fantastic

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Glad you like them! They do look much better than the over sized rubber grips. I think you’ll find they shoot better as well.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have that kind of grip on several of my S&W's. They are my favorite S&W grip. That was very generous of beltfeed21. That is easily a $100.00 pair of grips. I hope you enjoy your new S&W. I have never met anyone who regretted buying a K-22, but I know several people that regret selling one.

Posts: 621 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
That's what I was talking about! Now go shoot the piss out of it!

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironworker:
I have that kind of grip on several of my S&W's. They are my favorite S&W grip. That was very generous of beltfeed21. That is easily a $100.00 pair of grips. I hope you enjoy your new S&W. I have never met anyone who regretted buying a K-22, but I know several people that regret selling one.

I'm one of those people. I bought a pristine Model 17, shot it a few times. Found loading and unloading 6 rounds at a time of .22 LR slow and boring and sold it to a forum member here several years back...….I just prefered my browning buckmark and several loaded magazines at a time.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post