SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone Have Experience With a 229 Classic Carry?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone Have Experience With a 229 Classic Carry? Login/Join 
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted
Didn't see a lot about them on the interweb and succumbed to a relatively cheap price for a new one last evening. (I think it was about 36 hours after I swore I'd never buy another Sig due to my P365 experience. Obviously Cohen has some kind of spell over me.)

Anyway, would appreciate those who may have one sharing their thoughts/experiences. Thanks.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too. Just got one. AND, I like the SIG LOGO. Shooting it to the right. I’m lefty. But just Changed to fat trigger. I’m use to shooting my 229c 3.5 inch, in 40, I shoot that one straight, Will see next time I take it out. Will contribute more afterwards.

Posts: 31 | Location: Vidalia and Savannah Georgia | Registered: September 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the response. I too hate the short reach trigger. Already ordered what used to be the "standard trigger", a couple of 15 round mags from Greg Cote and a 19# Wolff hammer spring. Also a Night Fision front sight since I can't see the sights as well as I once could. Let me know how yours is doing....won't see mine for another week or so.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post