SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mischief Machine 365xxl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mischief Machine 365xxl Login/Join 
posted
I purchased a grip for my p365 xl today and I am planning to carry it but it will probably not fit in the stock holster. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use from experiences with this grip? I would appreciate it if you could pass on the information.

Posts: 13 | Location: Charleston SC | Registered: July 15, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had never er heard of this grip module so I had to look it up. Appears they make a holster that fits their own grip module.
https://mischiefmachine.co/sho...oducts/p365-holsters

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How did I not see them? Oh well I see that it is back ordered. I ended up ordering an exarchy apendix and because it will probably be 2 months away I got a cheap eBay tuckable one for now.

Posts: 13 | Location: Charleston SC | Registered: July 15, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Yes. Mischief Machine has both IWB and OWB holsters for their grip modules on their website. They also have a list of holster makers that work with Mischief Machine grip modules.

I got the IWB currently for my XXL, and it's perfect. I will be getting their OWB version soon.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post