SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 CARRY in 2021 Catalogue
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 CARRY in 2021 Catalogue Login/Join 
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Honestly, I like the way it looks.

If aluminum frame means its basically the same price as other current new SIG classics (P220/p226/P229) it could be alright.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
On a P210?!?! *ewwww*

It’s not a real 210 so it doesn’t matter. The thing looks as big as a G19, so why not have a light?

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Per an interview I saw Ron Cohen loves the P210 and that’s probably the main reason why it even still exists in the catalog and why I expect to see the P210 Carry at some point.

Also the MSRP on the Target version was around 1600 and sold for around 1450. I’d expect to see the Carry model around 1100 street price or less.

The only way the P210 will keep existing is if Sig CONTINUES what the Germans did by changing the design and taking places it hasn’t been. Nobody wants a “Swiss” version of the gun that wouldn’t just buy an actual Swiss P210. So they will need to do what literally every legacy design undergoes. Evolve and change like the Ar-15, AK, P226, Beretta 92, 1911, etc etc etc or disappear from the catalog and be gone forever.

Posts: 28 | Registered: February 04, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leonidas211:
I know many of us having been waiting for this guy to show up. Why? I have no idea, I have visions of my carrying it in a VM2 as god intended.

Nothing like a heavy, all steel, under capacity, carry gun... But I digress, I simply must have it.

The new catalogue came out today, and it is there, specs and all. I can not remember if it has been there before?

Come on sig, bring the noise!

Carry model isn’t all steel

Posts: 1325 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish it were all-steel (but with some weight trimmed from the heavy-style frame) and had a slightly shorter "1.5 stack" clipazine -- 10 shots in a shorter grip would be great. Would probably take the bbl length back slightly to 3.75".

The result would be very nearly the perfect handgun, for me. All the elegance, but with full practicality. But it's probably a total pipe dream.

Posts: 471 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post