SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Has 365X Macro Mags for Sale on their website *Pics Added 10/20**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Has 365X Macro Mags for Sale on their website *Pics Added 10/20** Login/Join 
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Look for the Grips on GunBroker/Ebay for incredible mark up prices.

I wonder if they will make an FDE or other color version when they come back in stock?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Paten,

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
Received my order today, original post updated with pics of the mags in the 365, 365X, 365XL and 365X Macro

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the photos.

The macro mag looks better than the squared off 15 rnd mag.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos...definitely puts it all into perspective. And I agree, the Macro magazine seems like a much better design than the 15rd P365 mags.

If I were to get back into the P365 game, I think this would be the one I'd get (sans the compensator...but I heard on Lee Weems' podcast this morning that a compensator-less version is already available on the LE market). The "macro" form-factor fits my use-case for this gun better than the others. It would be interesting to see a comparison between the X-Macro and the various sizes of the P320.

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GusMcCrae:
And FWIW, Icarus Precision will be offering an aluminum frame for the Macro on Black Friday this year.

There is a first look video of the Icarus Precision XMacro grip on YouTube that was posted today. I may like the look of it but I'm too cheap to ever buy one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwSv0KoleDI

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
It would be interesting to see a comparison between the X-Macro and the various sizes of the P320.

I’ll do my best…

P320X Compact and P365X Macro

P320X Carry Legion and P365X Macro

P320 X-Five Legion and P365X Macro

It’s basically a thin X-Compact that holds 2 more rounds.

Let me know if you want any different pictures.

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Can you get it with a curved trigger?

Straight triggers are so 1680.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
The Macro grip modules are back in stock:

https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-...rd-module-black.html

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As a full fledged 365 guy I can honestly say I wouldn’t buy a Macro module. I actually bought a WC X module with the intent of taking my Macro fcu and the mags and sticking with the X size. The WC module works in my hand better than the Macro frame. Add a Macro mag you want 17+1.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post