SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Has 365X Macro Mags for Sale on their website *Pics Added 10/20**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Has 365X Macro Mags for Sale on their website *Pics Added 10/20** Login/Join 
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted
Just a heads up. They have X Macro 17 round mags for sale. They are $59.99 and come with multiple baseplate options to work with all the 365 variants.

*UPDATE 10/20/22*

I received my order today. For those of you wondering how they look in the 365 and 365XL frames, I took some quick pics tonight. From left to right, 365, 365X, 365X Macro. I think of the smaller guns, the X is impressive as it doesn’t add that much to the length but you get 5 extra rounds.

The P365XL is pretty bad ass with them…

I’m going to have to get some more to use with the X pistols.

Here is a comparison of the 17 round Macro Mag in the XL compared to the factory 15 round mag in the X. The 17 round mag seems more compact than the factory 15 round.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wacopolumbo,

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
I'm simultaneously disgusted by the price and reaching for my wallet. Then again, I might just buy a macro for the magazines. Most of the stuff Sig puts out lately I couldn't care a bit about, but the 365 is a damn fine pistol.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The X Macro grip frame is in stock as well.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 407 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 22940:
The X Macro grip frame is in stock as well.

$80 for a plastic grip module.
Hot Damn they are getting greedy.

$30 more than either the 320 or 365.

Come on Wilson Combat!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not cheap. I ordered 2.
$128 with tax.
Fed Ex is free.
I agree on the grip frame. I'll wait for Wilson.

A shot not taken is a shot missed

Posts: 407 | Registered: April 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A Macro costs 13.3 times more than the magazine. I'll probably buy 4 and call it good.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn’t this where we all are supposed to sing the praises of capitalism? It’s not gouging it’s actually the beauty of freedom. Lol

So apparently those back straps cost 30 bucks more. Got it. The WC module will be the one to wait for. I’m a late adopter to the WC modules. They are amazing.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Has Wilson Combat said they will make a grip module for the XMacro? I haven't heard that they have.

Maybe it being available from Sig will make the parted out frames and magazines cheaper on GunBroker.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
A Macro costs 13.3 times more than the magazine. I'll probably buy 4 and call it good.

That’s what I did. 4 on the way…

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ffhounddog
posted Hide Post
I thought my HK45c and P30 mags were expensive.

Posts: 311 | Location: Huntsville, AL | Registered: January 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, HK mags are expensive. These mags though are technically considered "stupid expensive".

I just bought 4 for the ridiculous price of slightly over 250 bucks. Stupid. But...
I just pulled apart a couple 365's and the Macro. I don't know how they would get around this but the mags they are selling might just kill the Macro line. They come with the proper baseplates to use in every 365 from the standard, the X, and the Macro. At least one of the new purchased mags will become standard fare on my carry gun as the spare or depending on garb even the actual mag.

By selling all the baseplates as a package the allure of the Macro becomes less to me. Yes, I still like the compensator and the separate optics plate but the real appeal of course was 17+1 which I can now do without the Macro.

I still love the Macro. I hope WC does do a grip module for it even if it doesn't have the backstrap modularity which is not a big deal to me. Make it a fixed grip medium-ish module and I am in.

Just staying stock this means a tiny 365 and one spare mag is 30 rounds on your person. That is quite a bit. Actually more than I consider necessary (although necessary and nice to have are two different animals lol).

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, have 2 on the way for my XL

Posts: 713 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Thanks as well. More expensive than any other mags I've purchased but in my over 40 years of shooting, I've never had a quality made mag wear out.

For those that don't have a mag loader, I suggest taking a look at the Uplula. I've found loading new SIG mags to capacity to be challenging.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
So the magazine is more expensive but it comes with 3 floor plates that makes the mag compatible with the 3 different size grip modules. If you only use one of the floor plates, you can sell the other 2 floor plates to make the total price of the magazine less than $50.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True, but only Macro owners will want the baseplates so it’s kind of a limited market. The extra baseplates are definitely part of the pricing issue. I have to say that I like the way Sig is thinking though. They do the same thing with their 15 rounders. You get the baseplate for the standard grip and the X grip. It is a nice feature to have one mag completely fit multiple frames. Modularity baby. It’s cool. It’s also pricey.

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
So now that the grip frames are also being sold, who's going to make the first manual safety XMacro?

Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
If Sig would get my promo codes to me, I’d have bought 5-6 of these already.

I don’t understand why a code isn’t generated the instant you submit registration. Typical Sig Sauer shitshow lol

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1743 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And FWIW, Icarus Precision will be offering an aluminum frame for the Macro on Black Friday this year.

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just picked up 2

Grips are sold out.

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post