SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P226 Locking Insert Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Sig P226 Locking Insert Question Login/Join 
Member
posted
Hello forum members, I have a Sig P226 and was wondering if all the Locking Inserts are the same for 9mm, 40 and 357 Sig for the P226? I don't know why, but I thought I would acquire a spare locking insert for it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cousin Vinnie,
 
Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The locking inserts are all the same in the P226.




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
 
Posts: 49958 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P226 Locking Insert Question

© SIGforum 2026