SIGforum
365 extractor question

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5400024225

October 05, 2026, 03:43 AM
gunnitt
365 extractor question
I have an extra 365 slide that I have a problem installing the extractor, anyone have any tips? I have a difficult time getting the pin in place so the extractor works. Thank you ahead of time for any advice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,
October 05, 2026, 07:58 AM
10-7 leo
If I recall correctly, there is a slight bevel on one end of the pin to make starting it in the slide easier. If not, you can put a slight bevel on one end.

For anybody who has a P365 and has not seen any youtube detailed disassembly/ reassembly videos,
here's one



Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin
October 06, 2026, 03:40 AM
gunnitt
thank you, I will have to take a closer look. I appreciate the advice