SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 extractor question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
365 extractor question Login/Join 
Member
posted
I have an extra 365 slide that I have a problem installing the extractor, anyone have any tips? I have a difficult time getting the pin in place so the extractor works. Thank you ahead of time for any advice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,
 
Posts: 753 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, there is a slight bevel on one end of the pin to make starting it in the slide easier. If not, you can put a slight bevel on one end.

For anybody who has a P365 and has not seen any youtube detailed disassembly/ reassembly videos,
here's one



Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin
 
Posts: 2060 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
thank you, I will have to take a closer look. I appreciate the advice
 
Posts: 753 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    365 extractor question

© SIGforum 2026