SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    XD-M Elite Opinions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

XD-M Elite Opinions Login/Join 
Chasing Bugholes
Picture of jelrod1
posted
Anyone get their hands on one yet and have any opinions? I’m interested in the one rmr ready. I look forward to trying the new trigger.

https://www.springfield-armory...-5-tactical-osp-9mm/

Posts: 1771 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While I don't have the Elite shown in the video, I've had the standard OSP two-barrel set for a few months. I believe it's the same except for the "tactical" color, removable mag funnel, and the magic trigger (which interests me).

I mounted an RMR but have only put about 150 rounds through it. I like it so far and look forward to doing a more thorough "wringing-out" in the next few months. One minor thing that I like is that the Croats actually test fire the gun and include the test target, like in ancient times.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chasing Bugholes
Picture of jelrod1
posted Hide Post
I ordered one. Hoping the trigger is something better than the standard XDMs. I plan on putting a Trijicon RMR on it to try.

Posts: 1771 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please let us know how you like it. Like I said, the trigger interests me. I don't overly mind the trigger on my 9mm XDM, but I've looked at some of the aftermarket triggers just in case this one doesn't improve after a few thousand pulls of live and dry fire.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post