SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a Sig 365X today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a Sig 365X today Login/Join 
posted
I shot a buddies Sig 365X yesterday at the range and knew I had to have one. He had his loaded with Winchester Ranger 127gr +P+ ammo and it shot like a full size handgun to me and was very accurate.

I’ve had a $100 Academy gift card that I’ve been meaning to use and they had one in stock and were offering 10% off for first responders so I took advantage of the discount and the gift card and brought it home. I can’t wait to get it to the range and put some rounds though it. I also plan to pick up some 15rd spare mags and some good leather for it as I can see this becoming my new carry gun.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
I bought one last year to go with my regular 365. I put a Holosun 507k GR on mine. It didn’t have the greatest trigger initially so I put an M-Carbo spring kit in it. It’s a sweet shooting pistol.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your new gun!

Went to the range in January and rented a 365 and its sibling 365X. Both shot well but I didn't like how the 365's short grip and magazine gap had the tendency to pinch my pinky finger. That fact and the included optical cut had my preference for the X version.

I bought a 365X in February and have to say I'm quite satisfied with it, haven't shot it all that much but a couple trips to the range made me realize how nice this little pistol is. I don't have plans of adding an optical site but nice to have the option available.

Posts: 78 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I just upgraded my 365 with the X grip frame and magazine.

It is superior to my Glock 43X.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34108 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
I just upgraded my 365 with the X grip frame and magazine.

It is superior to my Glock 43X.

I agree and I’m somewhat of a Glock fan but Sig knocked it out of the park with these guns. I’ve had the 48 and 43X and the 365 for me shoots way better mainly due to the trigger.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking about keeping my fixed sights and adding a Nightstick green laser and light combo to mine.

posted Hide Post
I also converted my regular 365 to an X by swapping out the mag and the grip frame. Easy enough even for me to do.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
One of my standard P365s was upgraded with the XL sized grip module like a P365X (just no optics cut). It already had a flat trigger in it (all my P365s have the flat trigger). I use it as a pocket gun while wearing Khaki's as they have big front pockets.

The mags also have the magguts springs taking them from 12rds to 14rds.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look into the Wilson Combat grip modules. It made mine even better in my opinion.

210 Legend
220 SAO CARRY W/BT
226 X-5 Competition
226 Elite

Posts: 290 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
big_gun_man picked up a SIG 365X? That ain’t a big gun son. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I liked the 356 for pocket carry but was looking for a possible replacement for my G27 for OWB / IWB carry & wanted a slide mounted optic.

Best of both worlds, had to have both.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
The 365 has been my pocket carry for about a year now, love this thing. It took a lot for a gun to replace my much loved PM9

Anyway, I wasn't actively looking for an X but for $350 at the pawn shop I had to. Will probably get the Holosun 507K green for it

Crappy pic

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post