SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    **NEW** G10 Grip offering from Hogue X-5 SAO
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**NEW** G10 Grip offering from Hogue X-5 SAO Login/Join 
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted
With some some lite pressure from forum member(s) we were asked to do an X-5 SAO G10 grip w/built in mag funnel.
So, because of this it looks like this model will be added to our catalog offering.
Now they are asking what colors/option do we want to offer.
So here I am asking your desires. So, help us out and let us know what you want on your pistol and we will see what we can do.

Question:
IF we made these in G10, what color(s) would you like?

Choices:
Black G10
G-Mascus Blk/Gry
G-Mascus Green

Question:
IF we are to texture these, what texture would you like?

Choices:
Smooth
Piranha
Checkered

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I don't have a dog in this fight (I wish I had an X5 SAO) but I just want to say thanks to Ken/Hogue. Super cool company that listens to customer base. Really good stuff.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A company that is quickly responsive to customers' need, we need more of them. Ya'll know that the German Xgun market is not that big, but Ken came through and made these magrips for them, when I made a special request not too long ago. Just some "lite pressure". Big Grin I cannot thank Ken and Hogue enough for doing this. These SAO X-magrips will be perfect for those who don't have the factory aluminum jet funnel, or, even if they have them but just want to save them. Also, they will be great for those Xguns that come with the target wood grips with the integral magwell. You can save the more fragile wood grips and use these tougher G10 magrips. Thanks again, Ken, sir. Cool

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
I don't have a dog in this fight (I wish I had an X5 SAO) but I just want to say thanks to Ken/Hogue. Super cool company that listens to customer base. Really good stuff.

I don't either, but they have the best customer service. When they announced their new Extreme knife with G-10, Ken took my order before they even had a part number.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Would these also fit the 226 SAO?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ken is the best and very attentive to all questions and answers, he doesn’t skip a beat.

Thanks for doing this Ken and I haven’t forgotten what you did for me on that large order a few years back.

Look forward to this line up for my X5’s , please let us know when they are available.

Posts: 259 | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I would pony up for a set of blk/grey checkered.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Would these also fit the 226 SAO?

Not as they are but, let me say we are currently under evaluation to determine if by adding an additional cut to both grips it could work.
We will continue to proceed and advise results

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an X5 L1 and would like a set of black checkered.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My first-gen SAO X-Five Tactical (226X5-9-TAC, I think) doesn't come with a magwell funnel; so I presume this will work on this model?

Since it's an all-black gun, it might be nice to have a bit of a contrast with the grips. Blk/Gray is a little too subtle for me, but you don't offer Heart Attack Orange like CZ does Big Grin so I guess it'll have to be green in checkered texture.

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
If I am reading this correctly with the Hogue G10 grips, I could replace my OEM grips and save them from getting dinged up.

Correct?

If so I would like the G10 grips which would look nice on this my Sig P226 X-Five Club 30.
I think G-Mascus Blk/Gry, Checkered would look nice.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post