SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    LIMA 365 question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LIMA 365 question Login/Join 
posted
Two questions.

Sig has the LIMA 365 on sale. It says it's pressure activated by grabbing the grip or something. It does not appear to have any wire, lead, etc that would activate it. How does this work?

Second, I need to replace my Alien Gear IWB in order to accommodate the laser. I'm looking at a Vedder holster and it asks if it has a thumb safety or not. I can't tell anything on the Sig product description.

I have the 365 XL.

Thanks.

Posts: 16 | Registered: March 29, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.amazon.com/Sauer-L...L36501/dp/B07DPVPWTN

Designed specifically for Sig Sauer's revolutionary P365 sub-compact handgun the LIMA365 is a weapon mounted laser sight that allows for improved line-of-sight and fast target acquisition The LIMA365 is designed to fuse to the grip of the P365 and its no-snag profile reduces the risk of the laser sight catching on holsters clothing etc The laser utilizes a 1/3N battery to power a 5 MW red laser powerful enough to be seen in daylight conditions Activation of the laser is effortless due to the pressure activated button located just beneath the trigger guard The LIMA365 is water resistant and features and low battery indicator

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted
Second, I need to replace my Alien Gear IWB in order to accommodate the laser. I'm looking at a Vedder holster and it asks if it has a thumb safety or not. I can't tell anything on the Sig product description.

I have the 365 XL.

Thanks.

I may be misunderstanding the second question, but I believe they are asking if your 365XL has a thumb safety, not whether the laser does. So does yours?

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post