SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Vedder Holsters?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vedder Holsters? Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
Does anyone have experience with with the Vedder Light Tuck? I'm thinking about getting one for either my Sig P239 or Glock 27.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I have one for my PPS, but I haven't use it much, yet. I've always been an OWB guy, but I wanted to try IWB so I figured I'd start with my thinnest gun. So far, I like it, but I can't compare it to other IWB holsters.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Vedder Lite Tuck and use it mostly when I think I might have to take off my pistol and store it in my truck when I'm going through my day. It's handy and easier to remove than my Crossbreed leather/kydex combo. The leather/kydex type of holster is more comfortable for me but a pain to take on and off.
In general, the Vedder is well made and Vedder's customer service is very good.

Posts: 12 | Registered: April 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one for an M&P9c - good holster in my opinion. I've run it through draw and fire drills and haven't had any issues. Haven't been through an actual class but it's been solid in training. It's pretty comfortable as well for an all kydex holster.

Posts: 133 | Location: Westfield, IN | Registered: June 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a couple. One is for my P229. Fair price, quick shipping, good quality.

Posts: 38 | Location: South-Central Pennsylvania | Registered: May 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I've always been a leather holster proponent but waiting for weeks or months was frustrating.

VEDDER offers turn around time of less than a week for a very affordable price. They use a strong metal belt clip as opposed to a plastic clip. The clip offers a range of cant and adjustment that other Kydex holsters do not.

For these reasons, I bought one and I liked it. Now I have five of them. All of mine are Light Tuck.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I have one for my 43. Had them extend the slide sweat shield a tiny bit and it's great. Nice secure fit and minimalist design. Clip seems well thought out and is adjustable. Kydex colors are nice too.

Posts: 4611 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have had them for my G19 and P320. Very comfortable, until the clip gets a little wear it is a bear to get on & off... not necessarily a bad thing.

Here there is no failure, only varied degrees of success!

Posts: 884 | Location: Carrollton, TX | Registered: August 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post