SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where did all the Beretta 92/96 locking blocks go?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where did all the Beretta 92/96 locking blocks go? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Success! (and failure).

I have a brand new locking block kit on the way from Hoosier Gun Works for my buddy. Success!

I talked to my buddy today and apparently he found a "gunsmith" that came up with a locking block, presumably late style and milled it to fit the Gen 1/Gen 2 retention pin. He was also told this particular block was "different" and "should never break again" and he's happy with that.

So, I guess all of this turned into a wild goose chase in the end. Fail.......

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:

So, I guess all of this turned into a wild goose chase in the end. Fail.......

Not a fail. I enjoyed getting up to date on the locking blocks.

Posts: 18016 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HGW came through and my locking block kit showed up today.

Shame my buddy didn't end up needing it in the end!

Posts: 920 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bczrx, check your email.