SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My local gun store has a working Night Stalker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My local gun store has a working Night Stalker Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
How much were they asking for the Night Stalker?

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
From UITC/Wilcox, the same folks that brought us the original HK Mark 23 combination light/laser/impact weapon. Big Grin

Your bullets are facing the wrong way.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1952 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RC:
How much were they asking for the Night Stalker?

I’m not sure, it had just come in. I think they threw it on GB now at this point.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. Buy It Now price is $4000.

Doesn't come with the original detachable flashlight module. Laser only.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Are we going to discuss the pistol, or are we going to hawk a gunbroker ad?

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obsolete within 2 years. What a unique historical find!

Posts: 365 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Looks kinda neat.

Would like to see a diagram or the internals of how the laser was integrated into the frame.

Thinking the closest thing one could find now would be a guide rod laser.

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Looks kinda neat.

Would like to see a diagram or the internals of how the laser was integrated into the frame.

Thinking the closest thing one could find now would be a guide rod laser.

I agree. What does it look like when it’s disassembled? Does it fit 226 holsters with the longer snout?

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post