SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My local gun store has a working Night Stalker
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My local gun store has a working Night Stalker Login/Join 
I got a Million of 'em!
posted
I was in there the other day when a customer came in with one. They know I like old German Sigs but I didn’t know this model existed.

Looking around here there doesn’t seem to be much information. Were they contract overruns or something?

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is it built off of exactly? The only Night Stalker reference I'm aware of with SIG is the 556 commemorative rifle.

-MG

Posts: 1987 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
I'm lost too. the only Night Stalkers I know are guys I worked with in the 160th SOAR.

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3381 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
It's a Sig 556 SOAR commemorative.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39752 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
Sorry, it’s a German stamped P228. Again, I don’t know much about this gun.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tarheelfan84
posted Hide Post
The P228 in question was modified to accept a combination laser/Infrared/flashlight and also included a false muzzle extension. These units were deigned by UITC Armaments Corp. The system was called the night stalker. It should have some grips that have a series of green/red/blue buttons going down the side of the grip. I believe it was a early 90’s design.. Honestly it looks like it could have been used as a movie prop in the first Terminator movie lol.

Posts: 677 | Location: WNC  | Registered: March 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
One of these pistols appeared on the cover of the December, 1994 issue of G&A

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g...znpi5GMd/s-l1600.jpg

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Elephant err I mean elegant.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
From UITC/Wilcox, the same folks that brought us the original HK Mark 23 combination light/laser/impact weapon. Big Grin

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
So, wondering if muzzle flip is reduced with all that mass hanging off the front.
Razz

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:

LOL, Loved that show as a kid. Usually came on after Carson in my area.

Posts: 383 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
I would be mighty tempted. I like collecting old school tactical stuff when affordable.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Denzel Washington used one for his "futuristic sidearm" in 1995's Virtuosity.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of the lawbringer from Judge Dredd.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd buy it in a heartbeat at the right price. truly a collectors item.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictorLouis:
quote:

LOL, Loved that show as a kid. Usually came on after Carson in my area.
I watched it back in the day.Have the entire series on dvd.

Posts: 94 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:
Denzel Washington used one for his "futuristic sidearm" in 1995's Virtuosity.

I would have to go to school to operate this pistol,no offense but this is not for me.Good luck

Posts: 94 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: July 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:

first thing I thought off too

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post