SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wilson Combat EDC X9, Staccato P, or Sig P210
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson Combat EDC X9, Staccato P, or Sig P210 Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Ohh boy. I went hands on with a P210 Target today.
The slide feels like it is on ball bearings the trigger was impeccable.
My only slight gripe is that I think I would like a little bit smaller grip.
It’s about $1k cheaper than the Wilson. Hmmmmmmm.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Get the G10 grips from Armory Craft or the Hogue grips.

Q

Posts: 26373 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Yep. There's no point in getting a single stack gun that has the grip of a fat double stack like a P226 or 92fs.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I've been a fan of 1911's since I shot my first one in Marine boot camp in 1966. And a fan of Wilson 1911's especially, since I got my 2002 build CQB. So when the Wilson X-9 came out, I decided that I needed one.

When a local gun shop got a couple in, I was there the next day with the cash in hand. Beautiful gun. Usual Wilson quality, and I loved the feel of it, but the more I handled it, the more I realised that it wouldn't do anything my M11-A1 or three 226's won't do just as well, or better. I must be getting old!

So with tears in my eyes, I rode off into the sunset, without the X-9. I still love my 1911's. I have four, with the Wilson CQB being the favorite, but they're all .45 ACP. The way they're supposed to be.Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ironbutt,

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post