SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You guys cost me again...Beretta 92X Compact RDO (some good, some bad, and some ugly)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys cost me again...Beretta 92X Compact RDO (some good, some bad, and some ugly) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m the wrong guy here but.... I say add the TJIAB and see if the improvement is enough. If it’s not it’s easy to remove all the parts go back to stock and either sell it for a small loss or keep it fir your next 92 project. ‘Cause you know there’s a next 92 project. Lol

Posts: 7349 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cause you know there’s a next 92 project.

Yeah, that does tend to happen, lol!

Posts: 8422 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
G conversion kit came in from MGW today. Once I figured out how all the parts interfaced it was a pretty painless job. I launched one detent, but managed to find it.

MGW had a decent price on the factory Beretta kit, it's all metal, and it works great. The return is strong and positive, unlike the factory FS safety lever. It's not the single-sided only lever that I was hoping for, but apparently the ones on the market currently don't fit the X or FS models. I can live with it...it's a huge improvement over the manual safety.

Posts: 8422 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Came across this thread and thought I would drop this link:

https://www.dlahdesigns.com/shop

This guy makes an optic plate for the Beretta RDO that places the bottom of the optic against the top of the slide. Almost as low as the LTT optic cut, but 1/3 the price and no permanent modifications. All my 92s are set up with the Trijicon RMR mount, but I will be using these D-LAH plates whenever I acquire RDO 92s.

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That is intriguing. Expensive, but intriguing. Thanks for the link!