SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You guys cost me again...Beretta 92X Compact RDO (some good, some bad, and some ugly)
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You guys cost me again...Beretta 92X Compact RDO (some good, some bad, and some ugly) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I’m the wrong guy here but.... I say add the TJIAB and see if the improvement is enough. If it’s not it’s easy to remove all the parts go back to stock and either sell it for a small loss or keep it fir your next 92 project. ‘Cause you know there’s a next 92 project. Lol

Posts: 4963 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cause you know there’s a next 92 project.

Yeah, that does tend to happen, lol!

Posts: 5807 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
G conversion kit came in from MGW today. Once I figured out how all the parts interfaced it was a pretty painless job. I launched one detent, but managed to find it.

MGW had a decent price on the factory Beretta kit, it's all metal, and it works great. The return is strong and positive, unlike the factory FS safety lever. It's not the single-sided only lever that I was hoping for, but apparently the ones on the market currently don't fit the X or FS models. I can live with it...it's a huge improvement over the manual safety.

Posts: 5807 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post