SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What to buy w Sig rebate?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What to buy w Sig rebate? Login/Join 
Picture of TheBatFan
posted
It’s been awhile visiting here. I haven’t stopped owning Sig guns. Just picked up a P320M17 and wondering what to buy with the $50 rebate looking for ideas. Thanks

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magazines. Always buy magazines.

Posts: 181 | Location: NEPA | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ammo
Mags
Ammo
Mags
Ammo

Q

Posts: 26441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ammo
Mags
Ammo
Mags
Ammo

THIS X 1000.

They're coming for them.

Posts: 1094 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Magazines

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
$50

Magazines

Lol. Don’t you guys mean “magazine?” As in one? Razz

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1747 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Howie in AZ
posted Hide Post
If you had bought the M17 after March 15th, your rebate could had been 2 21-rd magazines.

Posts: 90 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found that the rebate was really a coupon code. Not a big deal but I had planned to wait for a 10% off sale and buy two mags a couple basepads and get free shipping. Since it’s a coupon code you can’t combine it with 10% off. So instead of spending an extra $55 I spent $8 on shipping and only got one mag. Great marketing move Sig.

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post