SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Curious about the P210?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Curious about the P210? Login/Join 
posted
Here’s a YouTube link to Small Arms Solutions, Chris Bartocci reviewing the modern version of the P210. I knew nothing about them. Pretty cool pistol.

My apologies for not remembering how to embed the video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2Vf2Xk3P8

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
There have been plenty of talks about this gun on here. There are even a couple of threads right on the 1st page right now. Wink

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
There have been plenty of talks about this gun on here. There are even a couple of threads right on the 1st page right now. Wink

I searched for P210 and saw a recent thread titled something like ‘Your favorite pistol’ but it wasn’t specific to the P219. Sorry.

Oops. I didn’t see the other 20 pages of results in the bottom right of the search results. Dang iPhoneSmile

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P210A is awesome, love it.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post