SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 380?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 380? Login/Join 
posted
I just ordered a new Sig P365 380, I'm wanting to change the trigger to a flat trigger.
I'm looking at two options, the Sig factory flat trigger and the Mcarbo flat trigger.
I would like some feedback on your thoughts from those who have changed the trigger to a flat trigger.

Thanks!

Posts: 7 | Registered: January 19, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I used the Gray Guns flat triggers in all my P365s and 320s. I chose them because it allows me to adjust for over travel. The MCarbo also has the over travel adjustment, so of the two you mentioned that is what I would use.

Posts: 2967 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I have some MCarbo stuff on a Kel-Tec carbine and think they make good stuff. They also give a Veterans discount on everything they sell.

Posts: 33845 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
All my standard P365's now wear a Sig factory flat trigger. I'm a huge fan. While other triggers offer adjustments, I don't find a need for that on a carry pistol. Also I like that the gun is equipped with a factory made trigger.

It's not as easy as doing a P320 but it isn't a horrible job either. Just watch the various videos on youtube for help.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4523 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 365 triggers are stock so my contribution would be to go to Gray Guns if you upgrade. All I hear is good things about this company and they participate in this forum.

Posts: 935 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve heard the expression many times “ignorance is bliss” I have a 365/380 I love and carry daily, and I take it to the range often. My gun is completely stock and I like it that way What would I gain from changing out the trigger? Please enlighten me.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
What would I gain from changing out the trigger? Please enlighten me.

The flat trigger breaks at 90 degrees and for some just has a better feel than the standard curved trigger.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4523 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stroonz:
My gun is completely stock and I like it that way What would I gain from changing out the trigger? Please enlighten me.

These are self defense pistols, for use at close range. You gain nothing practical. It's all preference. My preference has always been curve.

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote here for Grayguns.

Armory Craft is another option, and I'd probably get it over the factory or Mcarbo.

The Sig factory trigger is a decent trigger, and would probably be my next choice.

I have some Mcarbo stuff for my Sub2k (including a flat trigger). Mcarbo makes some good stuff, but wouldn't be my top choice here.

Posts: 447 | Location: Shenandoah Valley | Registered: February 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for your input, I'll check out the other options that was recommended.

Posts: 7 | Registered: January 19, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post