SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Forgotten Weapons does a Mud Test on Bruce Grey's P220 10mm.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Forgotten Weapons does a Mud Test on Bruce Grey's P220 10mm. Login/Join 
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted
And it Passed!

https://youtu.be/7EkNiVXtDQA

Video

The whole video is a test between Bruce's P220 10mm and 6 Hi-point 10mm's

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swordknives
posted Hide Post
Its an admittedly tongue in cheek video but interesting none the less.

I'd be interested in Bruce's take on the video in general.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Before watching I’m asking, while I love forgotten weapons, Bruce GRAY, and P220-10’ss, who the fuck is throwing theirs in the mud????

ETA: after watching it I see he was being silly, cut that silly shit out. Stop putting guns in mud FFS.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Uh, maybe switch to decaff. It was a fun and dumb video that was meant to be entertaining. If you don't like it, cool. I don't think we need a PSA.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was a funny video. Bruce is definitely a good sport. The ode to boodock saints was hilarious.

His match footage is also entertaining.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CD228,

Posts: 4591 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lechiffre
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Before watching I’m asking, while I love forgotten weapons, Bruce GRAY, and P220-10’ss, who the fuck is throwing theirs in the mud????

ETA: after watching it I see he was being silly, cut that silly shit out. Stop putting guns in mud FFS.

Why throw your own in the mud when you can abuse someone else's

Posts: 624 | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought it was fun and informative. It was a great representation of budget versus high end pistols. As a shooter, I occasionally have friends and/or new shooters ask me about what they should buy. Some are on a tight budget and some want to throw money at it like a new pistol is a hot stripper that says I love you. I always tell them to rent a few different options at the range and see for themselves. Most absolutely love my Shadow 2 but hate the price and end up a Glock. At least we now have a few new shooters in the sport.

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Swordknives
posted Hide Post
And now Ian shot them at a back up gun match.

https://youtu.be/pS9mAIK9W9s

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Posts: 1401 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: July 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swordknives:
And now Ian shot them at a back up gun match.

https://youtu.be/pS9mAIK9W9s

The guys that run that match must shake their heads when Ian rolls up.

Posts: 4591 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post