SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Has the FDE themed guns subsided ?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has the FDE themed guns subsided ? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I like the look of it’s done right.

Posts: 2055 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just bought a 9mm Ruger American Compact.
Color: Elite Concrete.
Which means its.... Gray.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put my P6 down on a black surface while I was reloading the mag, and for a few moments I might just as well has mailed it to Mars.

The way I can lose things, I could see Blaze Orange being a big seller.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn all these choices. Guns need to be all black. Perhaps all one caliber, too. And what's with these newfangled pistols? Give me a single action revolver like grandpa had.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Where is Henry Ford when you need him?

"you can have any color you want......
as long as it is Black"

I bought a baby poop brown Glock from one of y'all recently and it is not pretty... but neither are the black Glocks....

Just to show my extreme prejudice .... I have a 'dessert tan' Sig P226 with G10 grips that is one of my BBQ guns.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post