SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Flush fit baseplates for P210 American Standard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flush fit baseplates for P210 American Standard Login/Join 
posted
I wonder if anyone found flush-fit baseplates for mags of the P210 American-either Standard or Target. The Meg Car mags for P210 American are relatively inexpensive (around $40 each), but they all come with either huge metal baseplates for Target model, or smaller ones (but still sticking out) for Standard. I am thinking flush-fit baseplates would look great on the Standard American that I have. Beside machining the current baseplates, is there a way to get flush-fit baseplates?
Will Promag P225 baseplates fit? TIA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hessy2000,

Posts: 287 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I have not tried it, but recall reading on this forum that P225 base plates do fit. I knew of a source for the Swiss base plates, and ordered one myself so I could use a Legend magazine in my Swiss 210. But unfortunately, that source no longer lists the Swiss base plates. Other members may know of a current source.

NRA Life

Posts: 1565 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have not tried it, but recall reading on this forum that P225 base plates do fit. I knew of a source for the Swiss base plates, and ordered one myself so I could use a Legend magazine in my Swiss 210. But unfortunately, that source no longer lists the Swiss base plates. Other members may know of a current source.

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 287 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post