SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Steyr M9-A1. Any SF owners out there? How is it?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steyr M9-A1. Any SF owners out there? How is it? Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
The Steyr M9-A1 is probably my favorite striker-fired range gun. I'm actually on my second one. I had one a long time ago, sold it, and ended up missing it after a while. I finally bought another one. I've also owned the L9-A1 but like the balance of the M9 slightly better, although there's not much difference. As for the trapezoidal sights, I'm one of the people who like them and wish they were available for more guns.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the feedback!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I should also add that it’s about the same size as a Glock 19, and if you don’t like the sights you can change them. But options are limited, now I’m not 100% certain but I think you can use Springfield/sig sights with some light filing. I’d look into it more if you go that route.
But once you get used to the sights you will probably love them, I’d actually like to put them on my carry guns

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post