SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Legion: P320 AXG Legion Comp
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Legion: P320 AXG Legion Comp Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted

To be fair, this is what the P320 Spectre Comp should have been. It's basically a P320 with the slide comp of the P365 Spectre Comp and XMacro, so it's a 3.9" Carry/Compact barrel with an expansion chamber not connected to the barrel. I was thinking of selling my P320, but I might end up buying this slide when it goes on sale. Per the video it should be shipping in March, come with three 21 round magazines, and cost about $1,200ish.

TheHumbleMarksman on YouTube did a quick run through video here:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/NowKCXFK1bQ

No details, but one of the guns shown was a P365 Tacops which should be interesting.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I’ve had to keep my mouth shut about this for a while now. My sources say it’s legit.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Which part: The Legion or the P365 Tacops? And if it's the Tacops, do you have any details on that?

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't see the AXG needing a comp. with it's weight, it has minimal recoil anyway. But, to each his own.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I pooh poohed the comps until I tried a P365 Macro with one. It actually made a noticeable difference, and I didn't experience any noticeable increase in flash or muzzle blast as the shooter. I'd like to try one of these.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
I pooh poohed the comps until I tried a P365 Macro with one. It actually made a noticeable difference, and I didn't experience any noticeable increase in flash or muzzle blast as the shooter. I'd like to try one of these.

What about at night? Did you try it in full darkness?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the concept but Sig does a horrible job with the optic mounts.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

What about at night? Did you try it in full darkness?

No but I shot it indoors in a semi-dark environment and still didn't notice any significant flash.

Posts: 8419 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post