SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
So much hate for the rainbow. I hate it more because it’s a .380 P365 I don’t think anybody wants or cares about, but if they made it in 9 I’d add one to the collection just because

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
GenZ is getting to gun buying age. And My Little Pony is popular with GenZ and Millennials. Just get a grip in baby blue, a custom ThunderBOlt logo, and these will appeal to the young shooters and Bronies.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
do the same thing to a scotty cameron putter and it's a collector item.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um ... no.

Polymer is polymer, and bling is bling. Nothing wrong with either one, but they don't go together. Ever.

Just my opinion. If you like it, go and get it.

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
But it would go so good with my nail manicure set!

Posts: 3560 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

Got a link???

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're kidding

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:

Got a link???

I forget where the ex wife picked those up but they have been in my junk drawer for awhile. I think Amazon but I am not sure.

Posts: 3560 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You're kidding

Amazon says they’ll be here Monday.

Ever since Ford introduced the Mystic Cobra in 1998 I have been a fan of similar finishes. Granted I prefer the darker tones of the Mystic to the new brighter Rainbow Titanium PVD (I think it is called).

But in subtlety I do like it. I carry a Rainbow Kershaw Leek daily and have been looking for a quality light in the finish.
Olight and AceBeam both make or made a little daily carry light but not familiar with them so not going to spend $200+ on the ACE.
If Streamlight dropped their MicroUSB in this finish I’d buy a few and karma off one.
We had a CGS Hydra 22 Suppressor in Rainbow come into the shop but did not have the cash for it before it sold. So still on the lookout for one.
And as I said earlier if they put this out in 9mm with no manual safety I’ll get one.

Not everyone’s cup of tea I know but they must sell if Sig is doing it again.

Would I wear a watch or something that is seen frequently with the finish? No, but I do like it in subtle splashes.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post