SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You asked for it, you got it - The P365 Rainbow Titanium! Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Inevitable. Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That’s a joke right? Please say it’s a joke. Ugh

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Foxtrot Mike Romeo. Those sick people actually did it again.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Oh good grief. At least the rear sight isn't part of the optic cover plate...but while we're at it, did they run out of "rainbow titanium" coating before they got to the cover plate?

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Oy-oy-oy!

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
What? No gold barrel? Take it back.

Posts: 3369 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Huggy Bear approves

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Does Ron Cohen have really bad taste or is it his marketing team that gets together and agrees we want/need this abomination??

People will buy anything....

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh....its only the slide.

I was hoping the entire gun would be rainbow titanium.

What a disappointment.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Seems odd that they can ruin the controls and mag release, but leave the trigger, extractor, and cover plate to where they can still be removed and sold.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
But just imaging the hazing some twatwaffle will get in Hell after being killed by someone with a Rainbow Titanium gun during a mugging…

Posts: 4130 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think this is evidence that SIG-Sauer should cease all corporate meetings.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The original meaning of “speak of the devil [and he will appear]” was actually a warning to not talk about something you don’t want to happen. As I recall, a rainbow titanium P365 was first mentioned here some time ago, and now here it is. I therefore blame those people for such things, not SIG; they’re just yielding to forces beyond their control.
Don’t want these things? Shut up about them. Wink

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Rainbow Titanium SIGs have been a running joke in this forum since Paul Erhardt was the marketing director. IIRC, this finish was first introduced on the P232 and from the moment a photo of a pistol so finished appeared in the pages of this forum, it's been derided.

This is what can happen when you run out of ideas.

posted Hide Post
You laugh, but I collected several of these plated guns along with two folding knives and a set of knucks. During the height of covid, I was bored and auctioned them off. I made a healthy profit. I carried the 239 for a while, but it had to be carried in a thumb break or other retention holster. It was so slick, it would slide out of open top holsters. Same with the knives-just too slippery to carry.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a rumor Biden's new woke Army is looking to adopt a P320 with titanium rainbow finish as standard issue.

They are hoping it will be a recruiting aid.

Not all of the Army' leadership is on board though as there is concern the gun's finish will clash with the standard issue combat boot.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I just spent the last 2 minutes trying to come up with a comment..... hard to believe, I am not able to.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post