SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any Walther PDP owners out there? Best Length?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Walther PDP owners out there? Best Length? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I am surprised to hear folks replacing Walther triggers. No experience with the PDP but the PPQ’s I’ve shot were fantastic striker triggers. Too light for me to use defensively (personal problem/issue) but fantastic to shoot.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7685 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Once you try one, you'll understand. Yes, the PPQ stock trigger is better than the Glock stock trigger, but the keyword with Walther's Dynamic Perfomance trigger is "refinement". This trigger belongs on a pistol like the Q4SF, which is something of a luxury item.

Glock uses a partially cocked striker which must be drawn further rearward by the trigger pull before release. The Walther employs a fully cocked striker which needs only to be released.

Posts: 107640 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://waltherarms.com/blog/free-ameriglo-optic

I don't have personal experience with the Haven but it looks like Ameriglo is offering a free one with the purchase of a PDP.

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post