SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig P322 in .22lr
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig P322 in .22lr Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
And that one is gone as soon as I looked again.
quote:
Originally posted by MoosehornMan:
3 on Gunbroker, starting at $449 Nothing on online retailers yet
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Availability?

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 283 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why the dumb integrated slide plate sight given they seem to, thankfully, moving away from that on the other platforms. I really hate fiber optic rears where is the all black?

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ This. An adjustable rear sight makes all the sense in the world for a pistol that's apparently expected to work with the wide variety of .22LR ammunition available, but good non-fibre optic sights would be ideal for me.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Ohhh. Now I get it.
3/22/22
322 .22

Looks pretty good to me. The ability to dry fire is a plus. Swappable trigger faces, I'm down w/ that.
Another plus is that it is not named after an insect.

Posts: 7319 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw the video by hop from tfb and the sig guy kept saying “in testing” and I just laughed out loud

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The other sold for $529 and the last one is an auction is up to $675? I am thinking these will be as common as a 365s, I can wait.
quote:
And that one is gone as soon as I looked again.
quote:
3 on Gunbroker, starting at $449 Nothing on online retailers yet
quote:
Availability?

John Adams

Posts: 283 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I happened by a local gun store today, and they actually had a couple of these for $399. To me, the size seems to be in between the P320 and P365. The trigger felt about like a typical 320 or 365. I was favorably impressed, but will probably wait awhile rather than be a SIG beta tester.

Posts: 79 | Location: Wooster, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The trigger felt about like a typical 320 or 365.

That may not be good enough, I handled a PPQ.22 the other day and it will be hard to beat or even equal.

I think they would have handcapped themselves by basing it off either of the two centerfires, but they could and should have put all that new machinery in a gun with the grip shape of one or the other. Or maybe both.

Posts: 3278 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MPN: 322C-BAS
UPC: 798681640447

Model and UPC to help your search

John Adams

posted Hide Post
The PPQ is also available in 3 barrel sizes at a similar price point
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Watson:
quote:
The trigger felt about like a typical 320 or 365.

That may not be good enough, I handled a PPQ.22 the other day and it will be hard to beat or even equal.

I think they would have handcapped themselves by basing it off either of the two centerfires, but they could and should have put all that new machinery in a gun with the grip shape of one or the other. Or maybe both.

John Adams

posted Hide Post
Well without trying to be argumentative, you gotta be kidding me. The PPQ 22 has a threaded and unthreaded version. Doing it the Sig way is the best of both worlds. It has an optics plate. It has great useable sight, fully adjustable out of the box. The PPQ22 has elevation adjustable. The Sig has a standard 20 round mag vs the 12 shot of the PPQ.

This thing will outsell the PPQ by miles if it is reliable. It has a huge set of standard options at a 400 dollar price point with a huge mag capacity. You will be in the minority of preferring the PPQ over this IF ITS RELIABLE. That is the rub. Until one of us gets this thing who knows? Glock claimed the 44 ran like a top with all kinds of ammo. They lied. We shall see.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Availability?

Got one since I posted this at Scheels.

Posts: 54 | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
May stop by the LGS tomorrow, see whats up...

Posts: 23235 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You and me both.

Posts: 7342 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These things are going to sell like hot cakes.

Size, capacity, current ammo pricing, fiber sights, optics ready, non extended threaded barrel, swappable trigger shoe...

Hot cakes!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a copy of S&W's M&P 22 Compact, except for the greater capacity. Three dot sights with adjustable rear, and hidden suppressor threaded bbl. The Smith has a 1911 type of safety, ambidextrous, that I really like. Any reports on accuracy? My Smith runs a bit over an inch at 10 yds, offhand from a Weaver Stance, with CCI Mini-Mags. And in ~300 rounds, now, it's bobbled just one round...Rod

5th Spl Forces, Air Force Bird Dog FAC, lll Corps RVN 69-70.... We enjoy the Bill of Rights by the sacrifices of our veterans;
Politicians, Preachers, Educators, Journalists and Community Organizers are beneficiaries, not defenders of our freedoms.

Posts: 725 | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see the Scheels near me also say in stock, pick up today, I bought 2 Sigs in the last month, how am I going to get this one by the wife Smile
quote:
quote:
Availability?

Got one since I posted this at Scheels.

John Adams

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
hopefully this will atone for the mosquito.

I'm with you there.

quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Ohhh. Now I get it.
3/22/22
322 .22

Nicely done, SIG. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13420 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
5 listings on GB, all by one seller, 500 and all the way up to 721

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearly we should wait for the Legion version!

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post