SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    PSA: If You're Looking For P220 9mm EU Mags...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

PSA: If You're Looking For P220 9mm EU Mags... Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted
There've been a couple of threads where people here have been looking for the P220 9mm mags for pistols with the heel-clip mag release (that is, with no cuts in the magazine bodies for the mag catch for pistols that use the American or push-button mag release.

If you're still out there, those folks from Canada have a few N.O.S. on GunJoker.

No connection to the seller.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
There've been a couple of threads where people here have been looking for the P220 9mm mags for pistols with the heel-clip mag release (that is, with no cuts in the magazine bodies for the mag catch for pistols that use the American or push-button mag release.

If you're still out there, those folks from Canada have a few N.O.S. on GunJoker.

No connection to the seller.

I've bought from them before and they're good to go.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1263 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Thumbs up from me also. I've only beat their price a few times.

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post