SIGforum
Holster Assistance - P365X

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5020068784

December 24, 2021, 08:16 AM
kpuscg04
Holster Assistance - P365X
I could use some help in finding new holsters. I will be purchasing a P365X soon, which will be my primary duty carry weapon (plain clothes, suit and tie attire day to day). I will also be adding a TLR7sub to the pistol.

I need ICW and OWB holsters for the pistol. I prefer kydex but I’m having trouble finding anything that is made for the P365X w/ the TLR7sub so I’m willing to be flexible on the kydex requirement at this point.

If there are any custom manufactures that can build a holster for this setup I’m happy to go that way as well.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
December 24, 2021, 08:37 AM
RogueJSK
Don't search for P365X holsters. The P365X uses the same holsters as the P365, so holster makers don't bother listing the P365X as a separate model. (The only difference between the two is the grip length, which doesn't matter for holster fit.)

Instead, try searching for holsters for a P365 with TLR-7Sub. A quick Google revealed a number of options out there.

It will also fit holsters for a P365XL with TLR-7Sub, with just a bit of a gap at the muzzle end. But that doesn't matter on Kydex, especially with the TLR-7 attached. The kydex will be molded so that the retention indexes around the TLR-7, and the TLR-7 protrudes well past the muzzle of the P365X anyway.

Like you, I often carry my P365X (but no TLR) as a duty gun, since I'm in plainclothes 95% of the time. It's a great option for capability and capacity in a nicely compact package.
December 26, 2021, 10:06 PM
kpuscg04
Thanks, that helps a lot and really opened up some options.
December 27, 2021, 07:08 AM
AJP173
Check out this holster. I got one for my Glock 43X MOS with the TLR-7 Sub.

https://werkz.com/amfinder?fin...76664&sid=M4BsrVRuBV
December 27, 2021, 12:18 PM
kidcop
TT Gunleather is my go-to for serious carry leather. When I was on medical light duty I carried a P365 in same while on duty. I'm confident he can build around the light.

Sorry, not much of a Kydex fan.
December 27, 2021, 01:58 PM
Wasabi
quote:
Originally posted by kidcop:
TT Gunleather is my go-to for serious carry leather. When I was on medical light duty I carried a P365 in same while on duty. I'm confident he can build around the light.

Sorry, not much of a Kydex fan.

Same here. Never warmed up to kydex. Tim at TTGunleather is my go to as well. His work is fantastic.